This week, we can celebrate together the addition of a new sister in Christ to the family. After much talking and a few tears, a new client has given her life to the Lord. What a miracle!
Behind that appointed moment of salvation lies a whole lot of prayer, labor, and giving – offered by all of us. And we do it gladly, don’t we? Because we know of no deeper need and no higher calling than
knowing Jesus and making Him known.
This particular Kingdom-victory, in this particular woman’s life, is the fruit of the work of the Holy Spirit through the love and support
(1) the maternity home,
(2) the pregnancy resource center, and
(3) the thrift shop, in combination … a real “triple threat.” 🙂
All three points-of-contact vitally important, and all three
made possible by you. You are such a valued member of this team God has knit together!
Now what? While we take time to celebrate and thank God for this newest sister, we also look ahead to a road of discipleship. We know the Christian walk is a long one; let’s continue together.
Here are some ways you can jump in:
1. Join our prayer team. We meet on Thursdays from 9-10am. Call Michele at 928-202-9402 for more information.
2. Take a short-term mission trip to a mission field near you.
Literally, very near you. We need people to spend a Friday evening through Sunday morning with our mamas at Anna House. You could do it once – or once a month – or once a year. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s
rewarding. Call Emily at 928-862-4023 to learn more.
3. Become a monthly partner. Our LIFEmatters members provide the backbone of foundational support that is so necessary. Click here to sign up.
Lastly, stop by the Anna House Warming party this Sunday
between 11am and 2pm to take a tour. We’d love to see you! Call me at 928-202-9402 for details.
“How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, ‘Your God reigns!’ ” Isaiah 52:7